Welcome to the TOC for our MLA 2014 Exhibit, “Learning from The Stainforth Library of Women Writers,” in session #528 “Digital Humanities from the Ground Up,” Jan. 11, 2014.
“This is the technical equivalent of quilting–that we’re bringing together our research interests and ultimately pushing undergraduate teaching forward.” -Deborah Hollis, UCB Special Collections
4. TEI Encoding of Cobbold’s Poem “Ode to the Victory of Waterloo,” an annotated file to help new encoders on this project. (Email me and I would be happy to share our current working TEI encoding model.)
9. Conversations: Team Stainforth members ask one another about their individual fields of interest and expertise as they relate to the Stainforth Library.
- Interview with Deborah Hollis (Special Collections)
- Interview with Kirstyn Leuner (Dept. of English)
- Interview with Holley Long (Libraries IT)